17.March.09: Another GORGEOUS day. Absolutely beautiful. I was on my way home to get some work done when Koos SMSed me. Told me to be at his apartment in 30 min. We went geocaching again! It was a particularly beautiful cache too. There's apparently a lake not a 10 min cycle from where I live! So we wandered around the lake finding clues and searching for buried treasure. Also, watching sheep dancing in the fields nearby. :-) Eventually, I found the buried treasure in a hole under a rock. The hole was filled with water, and the containter holding the treasure jumped out of the ground when I took the rock off. It was very exciting, and I'm just glad my Egyptology degree contains so many Adventure Archaeology courses. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known what to do with treasure exploding from the ground like that. Didn't even have to use my whip.
Afterwards, I went to the sports center to try out a dance class there. It's called Zumba, or something like that, and it's a mixture of Latin American dance and Hip-Hop from what I could tell. It was a really interesting class, very very energetic, and my poor little face turned all different shades of red. :-) But I loved it! It's so nice to dance again in a structured setting, on my own, solo and free. I'll try to go next week too. Dance!
Koos came over for dinner and showed me the COOLEST toy ever. He has a star laser. It's a laser with a really strong beam so it looks like he's pointing directly at the stars! It's like a km long light saber! Argh, so cool! So we played with that outside my apartment for a while, bouncing it off the canal and scaring the ducks. :-P
13 years ago

1 comment:
Happy New Year Leila jan!
I wish you a great year filled with happiness and joy.
Be happy.
Post a Comment