Yawn. Lazy day. I woke up at 8am, and was just, poof, awake. Kaz and I had talked about heading downtown for some shopping, but he had a headache, so today turned into a lounging day.I finished up Special Topics in Calamity Physics (depressing, interesting) and worked on my kashkoul (my journal.) I ate, battled the ants (peanut butter, balcony) worked, and watched some Dexter.
Dexter is a show (based on books) about a police forensics expert who also happens to be a serial killer. He only kills bad guys, however. It's a super freaky show, but I'm rather fascinated by it.
Interesting happenings: saw a bunch of people water skiing (well, ok, they were on boards, not skis, but "water boarding" is definitely NOT what they were doing) down the Nile. :-P
Friday is the day of prayer in Islam, so the mosques always blast out Quran readings and such. But we think there's a new guy, or a traveling imam because the guy today had this crazy high pitched voice that just droned on and on in this strange monotone melody.
That's all I got. Tomorrow: Saqqara.

1 comment:
Isn't that called wake boarding? ;-)
And maybe you'll enjoy this:
http://6.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ksozzeIrcP1qzc0jfo1_500.jpg
(via http://falsefacts.tumblr.com/)
Post a Comment