Sunday, November 22, 2009

Off again

I didn't do a lot today. Spent most of the day in the DAIK, researching for a presentation. Had lunch with Koos, Brenda, Kaz and Quentin at Cilantro and was back to the grind.

Came home and crash landed. And then Koos took me to a really nice restaurant near 26 July called L'Aubergine. Had some AWESOME eggplant mousaka (even though I frankly don't know what that is. It was tasty, whatever it was.) Koos had the haloumi, which was also, AWESOME. And then the cheesecake. AWE, etc. Very nice place. I'll have to try it again sometime. :-)

Tomorrow is yet another excursion. This time a three day trip to the Fayum. So once again I will be MIA for a few days, and will then give you a long detailed (ok, maybe boring) account of all the old stuff we climbed on. And then flood Facebook with pictures of the desert and me with crazy hair and goofy sunglasses. :-P

Just another week in Egypt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

things I enjoy reading and seeing: things done in Egypt that I will prob never do and seeing your crazy hair and related bug sunglasses