Monday, January 26, 2009

Austin City Limits

So, no I don't have a decision made about where I'm going.  However, I've been doing a touch of research and it looks like Austin Texas has slipped onto my list of options.  

Here's the deal.  They have a dual language major in Germanic Studies.  This means I would take comparative linguistics, or literature, or pedagogy of German and another Germanic language, like, oh, say, Dutch!  

How perfect would that be?  And I've heard only good things about Austin!  Interesting things are happening!

I spent the evening over at Jennifer's and Sören's, enjoying homemade chai tea and some awesome conversation about the problem.  Opportunity.  :-)

I also chatted with Robert today about it, and I realized, I have some amazing options!  Can't complain too much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So interesting!
It seems that you will enjoy it to the fullest and I am so happy for this amazing chance of yours...
Take your time over there! It may not happen again.

Be happy all the time Leila jan.