Monday, July 21, 2008

Eep!

Today has been simultaneously productive and lazy.  I cleaned the heck out of my apartment.  I learned mucho Dutcho (even read the newspaper in Dutch!)  I danced a bit.  I went shopping.  I also put my ladybug bell on my bike.  I now have the cutest bike in this town.  Pictures to follow, when I get my camera going.

The only real exciting thing that happened today actually happened less than 2 min ago.  Someone tried to break into my room!  I was focused on my computer, and I heard a noise right outside my window so I turned.  And I found myself face to face with an orange and white cat!  Huge black eyes!  He was well on his way to climbing my window when he saw me and ran off.  Haha!  I think he scared me much more than I could ever have scared him!  My heart is still sort of pounding!  

:-D

No comments: