Temple of the Sun Goddess
People Are Talking
20-Something Zen
13 years ago
Adventures of a real-life warrior princess
15 years ago
Blog Title
14 years ago
Daily Rumi
11 years ago
Deep Thought
15 years ago
Faith In the Zone
12 years ago
Identität 2.0
15 years ago
Learning the Hard Way
17 years ago
Secular Modesty: Non-religious self respect
Smile, you're alive!
13 years ago
Spain Think
Spirit21
16 years ago
The Arrow That Flies
17 years ago
The Sequestered Nook
17 years ago
The Thread and the Torch
17 years ago
Tête-à-tête
15 years ago
Zencast
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(133)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(23)
▼
2008
(183)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(34)
►
August
(23)
▼
July
(30)
Bike Paths
I Will Sail My Vessel, 'Til the River Runs Dry
Linguistics
Stopping the Spread of the Poison
Lolpod-mania
Crazy Dreams and Ocean Water
I'm Sorry
Fizzy Pink Wine and Heart Yoga
Against the Wind
The Color of Sunlight Through the Leaves
The Audacity of Hope
Hammer
Sunshine So Good for the Soul
I'm Too American for This Bank
The Rainy Day
Eep!
Another Marketday come and gone. Quite a good one...
I Can't Express My Exhaustion
Blog: Now With More Amy! omg Sequel!
Blog: Now With More Amy!
Puedo Escribir -- Pablo Neruda
Things are getting better in my brain. I'm slowly...
My brain is frijd. Ik kan nu geen Nederlands, gee...
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Ok, updating for yesterday. I met Susanne, one of...
Hee hee (I'll post tomorrow)
I have friends! I've only been here a short while...
Extending my metaphors
Sitting by the Canal, Sipping Sambuca with Friends
Good Luck and Tummy Aches
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
About Me
Amy Sun
My gardens are filled with papayas and mangoes. My life is a mixture of reggaes and tangos. Taste for the good life; I can live it no other way.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
The Rainy Day
Be still sad heart and cease repining
Behind the clouds is the sun still shining
Thy fate is the common fate of all;
Into each life some rain must fall....
--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment