Friday, July 9, 2010

The Coming of the Ship

I disappeared, I wandered off, and I stopped writing. But I didn't stop living. Oh no, nothing close to that. It's July now, and it was March last time I wrote. Spring slid away beneath me, Summer crept in. I can't describe the days I left unrecorded. Can only say this: the past few months have been as full as any could hope for. New friends becoming old friends, and meeting old friends anew. I have, yet again, crossed oceans and slipped into different worlds. I have laid in the sun, danced in the rain, and seen the day break more times than I can count.

I was there, and now I'm here. Story of my life, and one I just don't get bored telling. I hope you won't either.

I hope I'll have something good to say in the coming days!

I'm back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing you!
-JC

Jay said...

Awesome! I was hoping you would restart telling your stories. Watching this space.