Add a cozy cafe with hot chocolate and apple pie to a castle complete with torture chamber and freaky deep dungeon, and the three of us had a pretty great day. :-)
Sunday morning brought a great family breakfast with Jen, Sören and Kaja Maus. We went to a sweet little café with tons of bread and croissants and all sorts of jams and chocolate sauces (dark, milk, white, hazelnut.) Then, after a quick play time with Kaja, I headed back to Holland. Rumor on the train was that I caught the last train from Antwerp to Holland, so I think I was lucky.
Back to work today, but man it was great. We went to the antiquities museum to read an actual papyrus. Very exciting stuff. Spells to keep away scorpions. Back to boring tomorrow.
I also rearranged my rooms. I have two of them, you see. The small one is super tiny, and so I've used it mainly for storage. However, I've gotten sort of tired of rolling from bed to desk and back, so I decided separate spaces for sleeping and working would be helpful. It took a lot of shuffling, since I have a bunch of junk. :-p Now I have nice organized piles of books and clothes and things to sell. Let's see how my new bedroom works for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment