
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth .
Worship the Lord with gladness;
Come into his presence with singing.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he that made us; we are his.
We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
And his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him, bless his name.
For the Lord is good;
And his steadfast love endures forever,
And his faithfulness to all generations.
For my 100th entry I decided I needed something a bit special. So I scoured various writings, looking at the 100th Sura, the 100th Chapter of this text, the 100th Saying of this Prophet. I found quotes about trusting the Lord in battle, and praising the Buddhas for showing the way to the Truth, and even one quote that warned women were not to be trusted. In the end, the quote I chose to post: Psalm 100.

No comments:
Post a Comment