I had a great dream last night that I was at a theme/water park and George was there, and we danced, and I followed perfectly, and I finally understood what following means. There was also a ride, which should have terrified me, or at least sent my heart to my throat, but mostly it just made me smile gently. There was a man and his young son on the ride, and neither spoke anything like English, but the boy dropped his bear, and I gave it back, and he smiled, and the man did too.Another day of Coptic with Irene. I really enjoy her company; she's fun. Who knows how the test will go. Monday's the day.
After a day of working, I went to the grocery to get some food. On the way out the guy who's always there selling the Straat magazine made a funny face at me, and I laughed. I met up with Jennifer down at Einstein's for a glass of Glühwein and some conversation. Mostly we talked about the joys and sorrows of being twenty-somethings always on the road. And laughed, entirely too much. That's the best part.

On the way home a swan flew over the canal in the darkness, white feathers reflecting off the quicksilver water.
Tomorrow I meet with the faculty. I hope they either say "No problem, forget these classes, do whatever you want." or "We've got to kick you out." Just a concrete answer. Ja oder nein.

1 comment:
Das klingt alles so schön und friedlich, da kann sich die faculty sicher nicht gegen das Gesamtbild sträuben, das tatsächlich einem Traum aus der Romantik gleicht :)
Post a Comment