Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day Trip to Heaven

Went to a stress management workshop this evening.   They hooked us up to some electronic dealio to measure our heart rates and suchlike.  They got us to close our eyes and breathe for 5-10 min. and they measured stuff.  The guy was telling us that a good average on one scale was 20%.  That was what most people feel when they breathe.  

They hooked me up to the machine, and I closed my eyes and breathed.  I was feeling pretty dang stressed, knowing that everyone in the room was watching me breathe.  But, I followed the guy's instructions to find a happy place.  The guy finally told me to open my eyes.  Everyone was looking at me funny.  I had gotten to 79% and was still rising when the guy stopped me.

"You were probably just in Heaven" he told me. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

please tell me that some body came up with a cheesy pick up line after that.

-J

Robert said...

That is a great superpower!

(PS: my codeword reads enwinsil, teehee)