Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Straight Story

Another day of translating.  The sun shone for a few minutes, and that was good.  Koos and I went to Janos' for a movie night.  It was a small group, only 6 of us.  We watched The Straight Story, which is a David Lynch movie, but not exactly typical.  It's really heartwarming, really funny, really good.  Robert, I thnk you would especially enjoy this film.

I'm backing up my iTunes.  So far I'm at 50 CDs.  I have a lot of music.  I'm going to buy an external hard drive soon, but I haven't had a chance to get one.

I suppose you've noticed I don't update the way I once did.  Not every day.  I just haven't felt much like writing.  Things are going really great.  I feel really good.  Life is going in good directions.  I just don't have any words recently.  They'll come back, I reckon.

No comments: