Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekly Horoscope

LIBRA (September 23-October 22): Two weeks ago, we discussed the spinning-of-wheels at a time when whatever you were working seemed to have hit a frustration point. By the end of the upcoming week, Libra, that sentiment should seem like such ancient history, you may barely remember ever having been stuck. Your ruler Venus is finally restoring herself to forward-facing (read: non-retrograde) dignity… and along with a rambunctious, I'll-try-any-new-technique-once Mars-Uranus conjunction, virtually guarantees a gale-force-wind-strength gust of fresh air into all 6th-house matters (including day-to-day workload, household chore list, physical self-care routine, and anything else that often qualifies as drudgery or discipline). To make yourself feel better, you really must understand that nothing about these past two months would legitimately qualify as 'spinning your wheels'… though I'll validate the emotional experience of it sure must've seemed stifling, baffling or deflating. What was really going on was more an elimination of ineffective options, combined with a necessary building-up of dissatisfaction with status-quos, in order to inspire thebreakthrough I expect you're presently bringing forth. And now you may run with it! One caveat: Mars and Uranus in the 6th can also carry unpredictable expressions of physical energy in or through the body, which can sometimes manifest as accidents or injuries. I surely don't want to breed paranoia, but if you are 'running with it' (in any literal or proverbial sense), please take care not to trip over anything or twist your ankle.

No comments: