Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Omens


I almost forgot to mention a few good omens that have come my way in the past few weeks. First of all: the 9 of hearts. In the past year or so, I've found a bunch of playing cards. Seriously, a BUNCH.

And, on the day of my massage (28.Sept) I found the 9 of hearts. Here's what it means:

1) Achieving what I desire
2) Obtaining my goal
3) Having my dream come true
4) Enjoying the situation just as it is
5) Experiencing luxury
6) Relaxing
7) Making love
8) Experiencing beauty
9) Being contented

Now THAT is a good omen. :-D




The other good thing: My horoscope from last week. :-)


Libra (September 23-October 22)
The sun shines brighter on my new home. The old place had resemblances to a cave and was surrounded by tall trees. My new space has many broad windows and soaks up the solar radiance from dawn to dusk. As you might expect, my 15 plants need to drink a lot more than they used to. The watering ritual at the old house used to come once a week, but now it's every other day. According to my reading of the astrological omens, a comparable shift is occurring in your rhythm, Libra. Metaphorically speaking, more heat and light are coming your way.

Sounds like someone knew I was going to Cairo soon. :-)

1 comment:

Robert said...

"more heat and light are coming your way." seriously, you could have written that! Also:
Obtain your goal and relax in luxury, make love and be contented. Anything positive left for the other cards in the deck? ;-)