Thursday, December 11, 2008

The glories of the Universe

Run
Everyday, every time you got to run
Too much fuss to much stress where is the fun?
We want peace and unity so why a gun?
So many cloudy days we need more sun
A brighter day
A beacon of the way
Sadness and sorrow, you've got to let them go

When people say (no no no)
I really want to say (yeah yeah yeah)
When you feel low (low low low)
Wait for a brighter day (day day day)

Run 
Life is short my friend so why we run
If you hurry too much there is no fun
Stop the violence people, put down your gun
You see faces shining like the sun
A brighter day
A beacon of the way
Sadness and sorrow you got to let them go

When people say (no no no)
I really want to say (yeah yeah yeah)
When you feel low (low low low)
Wait for a brighter day (day day day)


Thanks, Universe, I needed that.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Thanks for that! I needed it, too :)

Amy Sun said...

It was without a doubt a gift from the Universe. I turned on the tv, and there it was. :-)