Monday, November 3, 2008

Being Sick is Boring

Not much to allow today.  I was still sick, so I slept in.  I got out eventually and mailed a bag of Drop (licorice) to my aunt.  I came home and cleaned my un-Sunday-ed room.

I was feeling better so I went to Wushu.  When I got there I was feeling really bad, but Sun (China), one of the advanced kids, talked to me a bit, and said he'd look for a room for me.  So I felt a little better.  I took it easy though.  No jumps or spins.

I suppose that's it.  Hm, being sick is boring.  

Did I mention I bought Neil Gaiman's new book?!  It's called The Graveyard Book, and I know nothing about it except that it's by my favorite author.  Yay.

Lolpod and Moment of Zen (combined action):  A man rode by me on a bike, no hands.  His hands weren't on the handle bars because he was using them to play the harmonica.  :-D

No comments: