This has been a strange day. I had class, and then I came home and ate lunch. Then I developed a migraine, and took a very long nap with very confusing, albeit very good dreams. Then library. Mastabas. Home. Dinner. Thanksgiving conversation with my entire family. And their dog, Beanie. :-) Technology is an amazing thing. And so is my family.
I just finished reading Howl's Moving Castle and I'm sort of in the zone. Kia and I were talking about this zone not too long ago. He was listening to really good music, and felt like the world stopped making sense. I agreed with him. Called it art. Words always do that to me. They pull me out of this physical world, and hold me solidly in some other, foggier world, of beauty and not a little magic. I like it, though I agree with Kia that the transition back into the "real" world can be really difficult.
Fortunately for me, I don't have to get up early tomorrow, which means I have no reason to come back to this world tonight.
Lolpod: A big poofy white cat in a window, white curtains behind him. He was so fat, and so content to be sleeping in the window, I just had to stop and revel in the moment. Happy Buddha cat face. Until he woke up and saw me standing there. He was not amused. At all. His big eyes stared at me rather disdainfully as I laughed and laughed at him.
I was daydreaming, and Janko told me I have to be careful because living in your own world is dangerous. "It will kill you eventually," he said. I just laughed and said, "Everything will kill you eventually!"

No comments:
Post a Comment